Canadian mortgage calculators - The suite
En français :
La suite Calcul de prêt canadien
Also available: US mortgage calculator with amortization schedule!
The English version of the Canadian
(Click the image or the link to use the mortgage or
loan calculator of your choice.)
The english part of the suite contains 2 Canadian mortgage calculators (using canadian mortgage standards) and 1 normal monthly loan calculator with amortization schedule
French version of the mortgage / loan
(Click the image or the link to use the mortgage or
loan calculator of your choice.)
These 6 calculators (3 english and 3 french-canadian) can be yours to use on your website!
My name is Dominique Peladeau.
I am a professional webmaster and an expert in programming web
Dear Internet Friend,
You have seen them in action (just click on the above mortgage calculator images or links). And you know for a fact that interactivity breeds repeat visits to web pages. This is exactly what you get with these mortgage calculators — four of them (2 in English and 2 in French) are specially programmed to follow the Canadian mortgage standards (compounded every six months —not monthly like a regular loan calculator) while the other two are programmed to give monthly amortization schedules.
All six calculators can also show how much you can borrow!
You simply click on the "Calculate Principal" button!
These loan calculators are very easy to use :
Canadian mortgage calculator with amortization schedule:
(rates are compounded semi-annually)
To calculate the periodic payments:
- Enter the amount you want to borrow (principal),
- the Interest Rate of the lending institution,
- the amortization (in months),
- the payment type (annual, semi-annually, monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, accelerated bi-weekly or accelerated weekly),
- and click on "Calculate Payment"
To calculate the amount you can borrow:
- Enter the amount of the periodic payments you want to do (in
the "Or Input Payment" text box) ,
—input the Interest Rate (2), the length of the loan or amortization(3), and what type of payment(4)—
- and click on "Calculate Principal".
8. The results:
- If you clicked on Calculate Payment, the periodic payments you will have to do will show in the "Or Enter Payment" text box (6).
- If you clicked on "Or Enter Payment", the amount you can borrow will show in the "Principal" text box (1).
- Amortization schedule: The number of months it will take to pay off the mortgage loan.
- Actual Amortization: (not shown in the above example) : If the "accelerated bi-weekly" option or the "accelerated weekly" option is selected, the actual amortization will show the real amount of time it will take to pay off the loan.
- "xxx Periodic Payments of yyy": How many periodic payment you will have to do (xxx annual payments, xxx semi-annual payments, xxx monthly payments, etc.)
- Mortgage Cost (Total interest): The total interest you will have to pay to pay off the mortgage loan.
- In the amortization schedule:
How much is left to pay before the periodic payment.
Part of the periodic payment that goes toward paying off the mortgage.
Total Capital :
How much Capital has been accumulated in the property.
interest Paid :
Part of the periodic payment that goes toward paying off the interest of the mortgage.
Total interest :
Total of the interest paid up to that moment in the loan.
The Canadian Mortgage Calculator:
(Canadian Rates are compounded semi-annually)
How to use the Canadian Mortgage Calculator:
To calculate the periodic payments:
- Enter the principal of the amount you want to borrow,
- the interest rate of the mortgage loan
- the amortization period (in months),
- the loan term or loan contract length (in months),
- what kind of periodic payment you will be doing (annual, semi-annually, monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, accelerated bi-weekly or accelerated weekly),
- and just click on the "Calculate Payment" button
to get the results.
To calculate the amount you can borrow (the loan principal) :
- Enter the payment (in the "Or input payment" text box)
—enter the interest rate (2), the amortization(3), the term(4) and the payment type(5)—
- and click on "Calculate Principal"
- "Term interest": Total
interest paid after the Term (in months)
— as shown in the "Term (months)" input field
- "Total interest": Total amount paid in interest at the end of the loan or amortization period.
- "Actual Amort.": Actual amortization length in years. This is the amount of time that is actually needed to refund the loan. The length of the amortization is usually the same as the amortization period, however, it will be shorter if an accelerated periodic payment system is used. This will be the case if weekly accelerated or bi-weekly accelerated payments are use to refund the loan.
- "Periodic payment": What you have to pay at every payment cycle (annual, semi-annual, monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, accelerated bi-weekly or accelerated weekly).
- "Term principal paid": This represents the amount that has been refunded at the end of the "Term (months)" period. In the above example: $9,851 after 60 months (5 years)
- "Term balance": This is the amount that is still owed after the "Term (months)" period.
The Monthly Loan Calculator with Amortization:
(Rates compounded monthly)
To calculate the monthly payments or the amount you can borrow with a fixed monthly payment:
a) To find the monthly payments:
- Enter the loan principal, (the amount you want to borrow)
- Enter the interest rate of the loan
- Enter the amortization period (in months),
- Click on "Calculate Payment"
b) To find the amount you can borrow:
- Enter the amount of the monthly payment (in the "Or input payment" text box) , — enter the interest rate (2) and the amortization(3), and
- Click on "Calculate Principal"
After you click on the "Calculate Payment" or the "Calculate Principal" button, the amortization schedule will be shown on the web page.
The 3 other calculators are identical to these, except that they are in French (the French numerical syntax is followed for the input and the results)
These loan calculators can be used on your web site and/or as stand alone application on your computer.
The calculators are designed in such a way that they can be used even if you are not connected to the Internet! They work online and offline!
If you are a real estate agent, this is a must! Just think about it, you are in a customer's home with your notebook (PC or Mac). You open your notebook computer and, WITHOUT ANY INTERNET CONNECTION, you can use the mortgage calculators and show loan simulations to your customers.
Installs easily on all web sites
It's simple, if you know how to copy and paste and how to transfer a web page to your web server, you can install these calculators.
Once they are installed on your web site, the calculators are compatibles
Internet Explorer 6, Netscape 7, Opera 7, Firefox 1.04, Mozilla 1.7.8
Safari 1.2, Internet Explorer 5.2, Netscape 7, Opera 7, Firefox 1.04, Mozilla 1.7.8, iCab 2.9.8
Your website visitors will be able to do their loan calculations from any computer, Mac or PC, with Windows, Linux or MacOS.
The Canadian mortgage calculator suite ...
- You do not have to program the calculators!
You simply copy and paste. The html code is really that easy to install. Precise instructions show you how to install the links on your web pages, you simply decide where you want to put the link on your web page. The calculators themselves are on their own web pages. You simply copy those web pages to your web server, like any other web page.
- Your web server is not overworked because it doesn't
do the calculations
- Your web server doesn't need any plug-ins or to
use a special language like cgi, Perl, Java, or C++
Some calculators need expansion modules like Java that your web visitors have to install on their browsers. Other calculators need special programming languages on your web server like php, asp, cgi, etc. With the Canadian Mortgage Calculators - The Suite, none of these plug-ins are required. All you need is a normal web server and a normal web browser.
- You own the calculators
Since you don't rent them, you only have one payment to do.
- You control everything
Like all your other web pages, the mortgage calculators are on YOUR web site, not on the web site of some unknown enterprise that might close it's doors tomorrow.
- The calculations follow the syntax of the
If it's in English, the english numerical syntax is followed, if it's in French, the French syntax is followed.
When you order Canadian mortgage calculators — The suite, you get:
- Six (6) calculators (3 in English and 3 in French)
- The calculators can be easlily adapted to the
look and feel of your web site. You can change the colors
and the fonts.
- The calculators can be installed in just a few minutes
- Easy to install
All you have to do is to copy and paste the link code on your web page and send by FTP your web page and the web pages containing the calculators to your web server.
- The 6 mortgage and loan caculators are exactly like these examples:
Canadian Mortgage Calculator with Amortization Schedule
A Canadian mortgage calculator that shows a complete amortization schedule. It show the state of the mortgage like it will be after each periodic payment (annual, semi-annually, monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, accelerated bi-weekly or accelerated weekly payment). The calculator can also calculate the amount you can borrow. The calculator follows the Canadian standards for mortgage payments (rates are compounded severy 6 months).
Canadian Mortgage Calculator
A calculator specially designed to calculate the Canadian mortgages (the Canadian rates are compounded semi-annually). This calculator also shows where the mortgage loan is at the end of the term.
Monthly Loan Calculator with Amortization
This loan caculator calculates normal loans (rates are compounded monthly) and shows an amortization table. A normal loan is a loan that is used for a car purchase or to calculate credit card payments.
Calculateur d'hypothèque canadien avec plan d'amortissement
French version of the Canadian Mortgage Calculator with Amortization Schedule.
Calculateur d'hypothèque canadien
French version of the Canadian Mortgage Calculator.
Calculateur de prêt mensuel avec amortissement
French version of the Monthly Loan Calculator with Amortization.
- Technical Support by email for 30 days!
(a value of $100.00!) If you have any questions, and I really mean any question, just email me and I’ll answer you within 48 hours (72 on the long week-ends).
I must, however, tell you that you almost certainly will not need the email support - The 1 Stop Canadian Mortgage Calculators - The Suite is that easy to install and use.
- The Caculator Suite comes
with easy-to-follow installation instructions. Example
you to see exactly how to make your links to the calculators.
- Unconditional 30 day no question asked guarantee:
If for any reason or absolutely no reason at all, you decide this information isn't right for you, you can just email me at any time within 30 Days, and I'll refund every penny you paid.
Please read or software license.
- You will get all I have described above for only
$97 $47? NO. $39.95! As crazy as it sounds, it is true. You will own these easy to use mortgage and loan calculators for only $39.95!
That's less than what you pay for a good meal at the restaurant! Or a full gas tank!
With loan caculators you give more content to your visitors and get more repeat visitors.
This is a limited time offer and it can change without notice. The only way I can guarantee that will pay only $39.95 is if you order NOW!
It's easy to order. Just click the Buy Now button below.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
It can't be simpler: If you are not entirely satisfied with this product, simply email me within 30 days of the purchase date and I will personally refund every penny of the purchase price! Order Now!
Publisher, Canadian Mortgage Calculators, the Suite
P.S. : Remember, you don’t want to waste any time. This offer is limited and can change without any notice. The only way I can guarantee you will get the price listed above is if you order now!
If you have any questions, just email me at:
(C) 2003-2015 by Dominique Peladeau • www.calcul-de-pret.com.
All rights reserved
886 av. de L'Epee, Outremont, QC, H3V 3V3 • (514) 571-9747 (9-5 EST)